-
July 28th, 2004, 02:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 28th, 2004, 02:56 PM
#2
Inactive Member
cute little buggers.
make sure you keep the away from Chaser's pets. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 28th, 2004, 02:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Cool!
My wife used to have a pet rat-very cool little guy........
-
July 28th, 2004, 02:59 PM
#4
Inactive Member
The are extremely friendly. Every time I walk into the room, they jump onto the side of the cage.
And it does kind of suck having pets that are used as food. Have to keep my one cat far away from them.
-
July 28th, 2004, 05:12 PM
#5
Inactive Member
well tinker knows how to open her cage so i have to keep a little clip on it [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 28th, 2004, 05:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
they are cute.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 28th, 2004, 05:17 PM
#7
Inactive Member
...and delicious, if you're a snake! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
July 28th, 2004, 05:26 PM
#8
Toy Warrior
Guest
Rats are very cool animals. I had two females and they would come to their names, do tricks, and all sorts of cool stuff. The only bad side to rats is that their average lifespan is around 3 years [img]frown.gif[/img] Some can live longer than that but they are more prone to developing tumors and getting sick. I don't want to sound like a total drag, just warning you about their life span especially if you get really attached to animals like I do. One of my females developed a tumor at 3.5 years and the other ended up going blind in both eyes. They had reached a point where it was more humane for me to have them put down. It was the hardest thing I have ever done, I [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] like a baby.
-
July 29th, 2004, 03:00 AM
#9
Inactive Member
"I named them Sam & Twitch. They're females, but who cares, they're rats."
LMAO! cute lil things
-
July 29th, 2004, 03:01 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Awesome! I've been wanting a pet rat for quite some time now. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks